Petite Mel Dress
- Product Code: 0123-5418-9045L04
- Fabric Composition: 100% Polyester
- Length: Side neck point to hem 97.5cm/ 38inches
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Care: Machine Wash
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Fastening Type: Zip And Hook / Eye
- Model is 175cm/5'9'' and is wearing a size UK 8
WHY WE LOVE
From meetings to after-work events, few styles are more deserving of the epithet `investment piece¿ than the little black dress. Cue the Mel.
FIT AND DETAILS
- Sleeveless shift shape with a crew neck
- Flattering seaming and waist-defining tie belt
- Front split for ease of movement
- Made from machine washable fabric
- Perfectly proportioned, our petite garments are skilfully designed to fit and flatter a smaller frame
HOW TO STYLE
Style with the coordinating Mel jacket for a pulled-together office look.
Delivery & Returns
To allow you to shop with confidence, we have extended our returns policy for the festive season. Any purchase made, either in store or online, between 16th October and 24th December 2022 can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, or alternatively our stores can offer an exchange or gift card up until 31st January 2023.
Premium delivery (UK).
Allow up to 3 working days
UK Standard Delivery
FREE over £150 £1.95 under £150
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect England and Ireland
Up to 5-7 working days
Click & Collect Scotland and Wales
Up to 5-7 working days
*Next Day and Saturday Delivery services are not available in postcode areas beginning with: AB, BT, CA6-8, DD, DG7-9, EH34/36/41/42, FK, GY, G83, HS, IM, IV, JE, K, KA27-28, KW, NE66/71-18, PA20-88, PH10-13, PH15 PH19-44, PH49-50, SP11, TD2-7, TD9-15, TR & ZE.
Europe Zone 1
Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Europe Zone 2
Luxembourg, Monaco ,Montenegro, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia