Petite Lisa Trench
- Product Code: 0223-3435-9057L04
- Fabric Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Length: Side neck point to hem 99.8cm/ 39.2 inches
- Lining: Body Lining: 57% Cotton, 43% Polyester
- Care: Dry Clean
- Neckline: Collar
- Fastening Type: Double Breast
- Model is 175cm/5'9'' and is wearing a size UK 8
WHY WE LOVE
The timeless trench, refreshed. Falling to a flattering longer length, the petite Lisa trench is the forever later your wardrobe will always need.
FIT AND DETAILS
- Double-breasted silhouette with faux horn buttons and belt
- Longer length
- Shoulder epaulettes and storm flaps
- Soft, shower resistant twill fabric with Hobbs' signature, brushed check lining
- Perfectly proportioned for those who are 5'3" and under, our petite garments are skilfully designed to fit and flatter a smaller frame
HOW TO STYLE
Infinitely versatile, layer yours over any outfit, from workwear to evening dresses.
Delivery & Returns
To allow you to shop with confidence, we have extended our returns policy for the festive season. Any purchase made, either in store or online, between 16th October and 24th December 2023 can be returned for a full refund (or exchanged in store) up until 31st January 2024.
Premium delivery (UK).
Allow up to 3 working days
UK Standard Delivery
FREE over £150 £2.95 under £150
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect England, Scotland & Wales
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect Ireland
Up to 5-7 working days
*Next Day and Saturday Delivery services are not available in postcode areas beginning with: AB, BT, CA6-8, DD, DG7-9, EH34/36/41/42, FK, GY, G83, HS, IM, IV, JE, K, KA27-28, KW, NE66/71-18, PA20-88, PH10-13, PH15 PH19-44, PH49-50, SP11, TD2-7, TD9-15, TR & ZE.
Europe Zone 1
Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Europe Zone 2
Luxembourg, Monaco ,Montenegro, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia