Petite Pippa Jersey Wide Leg Trousers
- Product Code: 0221-8079-1185L04
- Fabric Composition: 66% viscose/rayon LENZING TM ECOVERO TM, 30% polyamide/nylon, 4% elastane
- Length: Inside leg 72.5cm/ 28.5 inches
- Care: Machine Wash
- Fastening Type: Elastic Waistband
- Model is 175cm/5'9'' and is wearing a size UK 8
WHY WE LOVE
Soft yet smart, the Pippa ponte trousers strike the perfect work-home balance, making them a versatile addition to your wardrobe.
FIT AND DETAILS
- Elongating wide leg silhouette
- Full length
- Wide elasticated waistband for a smooth finish
- Ponte jersey for all-day comfort
- Perfectly proportioned for those who are 5'3" and under, our petite garments are skilfully designed to fit and flatter a smaller frame
HOW TO STYLE
Infinitely versatile, they can be worn casually with a t-shirt and trainers or paired with the coordinating Pippa jacket for a polished look.
Delivery & Returns
To allow you to shop with confidence, we have extended our returns policy for the festive season. Any purchase made, either in store or online, between 16th October and 24th December 2022 can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, or alternatively our stores can offer an exchange or gift card up until 31st January 2023.
Premium delivery (UK).
Allow up to 3 working days
UK Standard Delivery
FREE over £150 £1.95 under £150
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect England and Ireland
Up to 5-7 working days
Click & Collect Scotland and Wales
Up to 5-7 working days
*Next Day and Saturday Delivery services are not available in postcode areas beginning with: AB, BT, CA6-8, DD, DG7-9, EH34/36/41/42, FK, GY, G83, HS, IM, IV, JE, K, KA27-28, KW, NE66/71-18, PA20-88, PH10-13, PH15 PH19-44, PH49-50, SP11, TD2-7, TD9-15, TR & ZE.
Europe Zone 1
Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Europe Zone 2
Luxembourg, Monaco ,Montenegro, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia