Petite Blythe Midi Dress
- Product Code: 0123-5867-9022L04
- Fabric Composition: 100% polyester - recycled fibres
- Length: Side neck point to hem 115cm/ 45 inches
- Lining: 100% polyester - recycled fibres
- Care: Dry Clean
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Fastening Type: Zip And Hook / Eye
WHY WE LOVE
Wedding? Garden party? Elegant event? Whatever the invite, the endlessly feminine Blythe dress will more than step up to the occasion.
FIT AND DETAILS
- Sleeveless fit and flare shape with tie belt
- Crew neck with gather detail
- Pleated midi skirt
- Georgette fabric for a beautiful drape, made from recycled materials
- Perfectly proportioned, our petite garments are skilfully designed to fit and flatter a smaller frame
HOW TO STYLE
Style with matching shoes and accessories to create a coordinated occasion look.
Delivery & Returns
To allow you to shop with confidence, we have extended our returns policy for the festive season. Any purchase made, either in store or online, between 16th October and 24th December 2022 can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, or alternatively our stores can offer an exchange or gift card up until 31st January 2023.
Premium delivery (UK).
Allow up to 3 working days
UK Standard Delivery
FREE over £150 £1.95 under £150
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect England and Ireland
Up to 5-7 working days
Click & Collect Scotland and Wales
Up to 5-7 working days
*Next Day and Saturday Delivery services are not available in postcode areas beginning with: AB, BT, CA6-8, DD, DG7-9, EH34/36/41/42, FK, GY, G83, HS, IM, IV, JE, K, KA27-28, KW, NE66/71-18, PA20-88, PH10-13, PH15 PH19-44, PH49-50, SP11, TD2-7, TD9-15, TR & ZE.
Europe Zone 1
Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Europe Zone 2
Luxembourg, Monaco ,Montenegro, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia