Petite Brienna Dress
- Product Code: 0222-5090-9845L04
- Fabric Composition: 54% cotton, 31% polyester, 14% acrylic, 1% polyamide
- Length: Side neck point to hem 91.5cm/ 36 inches
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Dry Clean
- Neckline: Crew Neck
- Fastening Type: Zip And Hook / Eye
- Model is 175cm/5'9'' and is wearing a size UK 8
WHY WE LOVE
Cut to a form-flattering silhouette, the Brienna tweed dress will ensure you always look sartorially on point.
FIT AND DETAILS
- Figure-skimming, sleeveless shift silhouette
- Crew neck
- Italian tweed bodice with contrast tipping and piping detail
- Pencil skirt
- Perfectly proportioned for those who are 5'3" and under, our petite garments are skilfully designed to fit and flatter a smaller frame
HOW TO STYLE
Wear with trainers and a denim jacket or add a colour pop heel for a dressed-up look.
Delivery & Returns
To allow you to shop with confidence, we have extended our returns policy for the festive season. Any purchase made, either in store or online, between 16th October and 24th December 2022 can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, or alternatively our stores can offer an exchange or gift card up until 31st January 2023.
Premium delivery (UK).
Allow up to 3 working days
UK Standard Delivery
FREE over £150 £1.95 under £150
Up to 3-5 working days
Click & Collect England and Ireland
Up to 5-7 working days
Click & Collect Scotland and Wales
Up to 5-7 working days
*Next Day and Saturday Delivery services are not available in postcode areas beginning with: AB, BT, CA6-8, DD, DG7-9, EH34/36/41/42, FK, GY, G83, HS, IM, IV, JE, K, KA27-28, KW, NE66/71-18, PA20-88, PH10-13, PH15 PH19-44, PH49-50, SP11, TD2-7, TD9-15, TR & ZE.
Europe Zone 1
Austria, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Europe Zone 2
Luxembourg, Monaco ,Montenegro, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Bahrain, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, China, Croatia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia