HOW TO DRESS FOR WORK
Deciding how to dress for work can be complicated. To give you a little helping hand,
here's our need-to-know breakdown of those tricky workwear dress codes.
1. ‘The consummate professional’ is your goal for this dress code.
2. Coordinating suits, sharply cut pants and tailored dresses from our latest collection will make up the basis of your business formal wardrobe, in low-key colors.
3. While neutral shades underpin each outfit, elegant shirts and blouses in a range of tonal colors and prints will lift your look beyond the average. Seek out tops with subtle but stylish details.
4. Accessorize with minimal jewelry, simple pumps and a sleek leather bag, big enough for all your office essentials.
1. The aim of a business casual dress code is to look polished, but without the air of formality.
2. Sleek mix-and-match separates, shirt dresses and fine gauge knitwear are ideal. The Faithful collection is a great place to start for the building blocks.
3. Mix in color and print. Lose the formal items, like the black suit jacket or the navy pencil skirt, in favour of more interesting pieces.
4. In some workplaces, denim is now acceptable for business casual dress codes. Always opt for dark indigo or black denim to play things safe.
1. This is your chance to look put-together, while letting your personal style shine through. Colourful knitwear, printed dresses and more trend-led outfits are perfect for this dress code.
2. Experiment. Add some contemporary styles and opt for more striking jewelry, if you like.
3. Denim should certainly be acceptable for this dress code, just avoid ripped or frayed styles. Some smart trainers may also be allowed - like ours, for example.
4. Balance those more casual pieces, like t-shirts or trainers, with a smarter item - a modern blazer or a leather tote, let's say.